Fineline Printing Group is at the forefront of providing printing options that are environmentally responsible. Whether it is our various green certifications or our policies and best practices, partnering with Fineline gives you options to prove your commitment to sustainability. Green Solutions
"We will not ask for your business until we can improve it."
Our Satisfied Clients
We proudly serve many of the most prestigious companies in Indiana, including:
connect: Engaging Marketing Minds
Our beautiful bimonthly publication was launched in June 2011. It is packed with articles devoted to marketing, marketing services, and strategic concepts for marketers. And it's FREE.
If you are interested in receiving connect, click here to subscribe.
Vol 3, Issue 2, March/April 2013
- Lean into Your Fear
- From Where I Sit
Vol 3, Issue 1, January/February 2013
- Brains vs. Brawn
- New Day
- Sell Benefits, Not Features
- How to Stay Relevant in a Changing World
Vol 2, Issue 5, September/October 2012
- MIRROR: Would you buy from you?
- Fulfilling the Dream
- So, who are you really?
Vol 2, Issue 4, July/August 2012
- CROSSING PATHS : The lines of B2B and B2C are blurring
- Getting to Know Your Customers
- How Does Your Brand Look to the Public?
Vol 2, Issue 3, May/June 2012
- THE DISILLUSIONMENT OF SOCIAL MEDIA : Can it remain relevant?
- Power of the Niche
- It's All About Timing
- How to Be Fascinating
Vol 2, Issue 2, March/April 2012
- THE NATURE OF NURTURING : Why Marketing Automation Works
- Upping the Ante
- Clipart Escapades
- The Long Tail: Why the Futue of Business is Selling Less of More
Vol 2, Issue 1, January/February 2012
- ABOVE THE NOISE: Is your message heard?
- Marketing Insights
- Print In the Mix
- The Return of VDP
- The Eight Ps of Marketing
Vol 1, Issue 3, October/November 2011
- IN STEP: Aligning Individual and Company Goals
- A Clearinghouse of Research on Print Media Effectiveness
- The Mobility of Print
- Integrated Marketing and Voice-of-the-Customer
- The Mesh - Why the Future of Business is Sharing
Vol 1, Issue 2, August/September 2011
- CHANGE: A Catalyst for Transformation
- Marketing Insights
- Go Deep! With Cross Media Marketing
- Wary of a Self-Fulfillin Prophecy
Vol 1, Issue 1, June/July 2011
- RESPECT: Why marketers don't get the respect they deserve from bean–counters
- Marketing Supply Chain
- Ink Under Your Fingernails
- Consumers Purchasing Behavior
- War in the Boardroom
Business Forum: Your Sales, Marketing
and Business Management Newsletter
Fineline believes in sharing our knowledge and experiences with others to elevate all business communications' effectiveness. One vehicle that did this was our Business Forum. It was a free publication that covered topics and tips related to sales and marketing, business management, printing and mailing, and more. Below are our archived issues that we have kept available for reading.
First Quarter 2011
- Books in Review: Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- Creative Approaches to Problem Solving
- Press Release Strategies that Get You Noticed
- Design Forum: Digital or Offset?
- Technology Forum: Digital Asset Management
- Influencing People by Understanding Motivations
- Customer Profile: Gleaners Food Bank
- Mail Advisory: USPS 2011 Outlook
- Lead Nurturing Makes Loyal Customers
- Books in Review: Word of Mouth Marketing
- Marketing through the Social Networks
- Employee Profile: Norman Whitfield
- Getting Found Online: Five Key SEO Traits
- Budget Ideas: Ways to Spend you Remaining 2010 Budget
- Petrified of Public Speaking?
- Have You Checked Your Goals Lately?
- Fineline University Recap: Mailpiece Design
- Save Money with Free Online Programs
- Books in Review: Frontline Profit Machine
- Your Number-One Salesperson: Your Website
- Design Forum: Proofing (The Most Important Step)
- Technology Forum: Manage Your Printing Online & 24/7
- Customer Profile: IUPUI Athletics
- How Much Will It Cost Me?
- Fineline University Recap: List Hygiene Essentials
- Difficult Customers Made Easier
- Brush up Your Face-to-Face Skills
- Technology Forum: Tips and Ideas for Marketers
- Design Forum: Tips and Ideas for Graphic Designers
- Golden Rules of the Office
- Make the Most of Your Business Plan
- Frightfully Common Publicity Mistakes